|Work Type||Highway lighting upgrades|
|Limits||Varies by location|
|Project Start||June 2019|
|Construction Cost||$1.3 million|
|Estimated Completion||Fall 2020|
|Contractor||Contact Network LLC|
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous locations throughout Hillsborough County.
List of intersections:
- US 92/Gandy Boulevard - 3 intersections between West Shore Boulevard and Lois Avenue in Tampa
- US 92/Hillsborough Avenue - 6 intersections between Habana Avenue and Florida Avenue in Tampa
- US 41/50th Street - 8 intersections between the Selmon Expressway and Melburne Boulevard in Tampa
- SR 580/Busch Boulevard - 2 intersections at the ramps to I-275 in Tampa
- SR 580/ Hillsborough Avenue - 14 intersections between Race Track Road and Veterans Expressway in Tampa
- SR 583/56th Street - 8 intersections between River Hills Drive and Whiteway Drive in Temple Terrace
- SR 582/Fowler Avenue - 8 intersections between McKinley Drive and Morris Bridge Road in Tampa/Temple Terrace
Construction is expected to finish in the fall of 2020.
- There are no lane closures at this time.