|Work Type||Highway Lighting Upgrades|
|Limits||Alt 19 - 3 intersections, SR 687 - 17 intersections, SR 699 - 11 intersections, SR 688 - 17 intersections, SR 60 - 4 intersections, SR 586 - 10 intersections, SR 580 - 15 intersections|
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous intersections throughout Pinellas County:
- Alt. US 19 - 3 intersections between 8th Street North and 16th Street North in St. Petersburg
- SR 687 - 17 intersections between 4th Avenue South and Brighton Bay in St. Petersburg
- SR 699 - 11 intersections between Pinellas Bayway in St. Pete Beach and 117th Avenue in Treasure Island
- SR 688 - 22 intersections between Hamlin Boulevard in Largo and Feather Sound Drive in St. Petersburg
- SR 60 - 4 intersections between US 19 and Hampton Road in Clearwater
- SR 586 - 10 intersections between Alt 19/Bayshore in Dunedin and Tampa Road in Oldsmar
- SR 580 - 15 intersections between Patricia Avenue in Dunedin and McMullen Booth Road in Palm Harbor
The project is currently in design. Construction is anticipated to begin in 2019.
Mary Lou Godfrey
- There are no lane closures at this time.