|Work Type||Highway Lighting Upgrades|
|Limits||Varies by location|
|Project Start||October 2019|
|Estimated Completion||Summer 2020|
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous intersections throughout Pinellas County.
List of intersections:
- Alt. US 19 (3 intersections) between 8th Street North and 16th Street North in St. Petersburg
- SR 687 (17 intersections) between 4th Avenue South and Brighton Bay in St. Petersburg
- SR 699 (11 intersections) between Pinellas Bayway in St. Pete Beach and 117th Avenue in Treasure Island
- SR 688 (22 intersections) between Hamlin Boulevard in Largo and Feather Sound Drive in St. Petersburg
- SR 60 (4 intersections) between US 19 and Hampton Road in Clearwater
- SR 586 (10 intersections) between Alt 19/Bayshore in Dunedin and Tampa Road in Oldsmar
- SR 580 (15 intersections) between Patricia Avenue in Dunedin and McMullen Booth Road in Palm Harbor
Construction is expected to finish in the summer of 2020.
SR 688, SR 586 and SR 580 intersection lighting improvements at various locations
· SR 688 (Ulmerton Road) between Hamlin Boulevard in Largo and Feather Sound Drive in St. Petersburg
· SR 586 (Curlew Road) between Alt 19/Bayshore in Dunedin and Tampa Road in Oldsmar
· SR 580 between Patricia Avenue in Dunedin and McMullen Booth Road in Palm Harbor
Lane closures: Tuesday, November 12 through Friday, November 15 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.