|Work Type||Highway Lighting Upgrades|
|Limits||Alt 19 - 3 intersections, SR 687 - 17 intersections, SR 699 - 11 intersections, SR 688 - 17 intersections, SR 60 - 4 intersections, SR 586 - 10 intersections, SR 580 - 15 intersections|
|Project Start||Fall 2019|
|Estimated Completion||Summer 2020|
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous intersections throughout Pinellas County:
- Alt. US 19 - 3 intersections between 8th Street North and 16th Street North in St. Petersburg
- SR 687 - 17 intersections between 4th Avenue South and Brighton Bay in St. Petersburg
- SR 699 - 11 intersections between Pinellas Bayway in St. Pete Beach and 117th Avenue in Treasure Island
- SR 688 - 22 intersections between Hamlin Boulevard in Largo and Feather Sound Drive in St. Petersburg
- SR 60 - 4 intersections between US 19 and Hampton Road in Clearwater
- SR 586 - 10 intersections between Alt 19/Bayshore in Dunedin and Tampa Road in Oldsmar
- SR 580 - 15 intersections between Patricia Avenue in Dunedin and McMullen Booth Road in Palm Harbor
Construction is anticipated to begin in the fall of 2019 and be complete in the summer of 2020.
SR 60 (Gulf to Bay Boulevard) intersection lighting improvements from US 19 to Park Place
Lane closures: Monday, May 20 through Friday, May 24 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
SR 687 (4th Street) intersection lighting improvements from 30th Avenue North to 83rd Avenue North
Lane closures: Monday, May 20 through Friday, May 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.