The Florida Department of Transportation's Design-Build Firm, Ajax Paving Industries of Florida, is making improvements to roadway lighting along US 19 from Flora Avenue to Puffin Lane in Pasco County.
Improvements include installing new light poles and retrofitting existing light poles along the following segment of US 19:
- Flora Avenue to Alt US 19; nineteen retrofits
- Alt US 19 to Mile Stretch Drive; nineteen retrofits
- Mile Stretch Drive to Darlington Road; twenty-five retrofits and three new poles
- Darlington Road to Sunray Drive; eleven retrofits
- Gulf Drive to Cross Bayou Boulevard; ten retrofits
- Cross Bayou Boulevard to Main Street; thirty retrofits
- Main Street to Beau Lane; twenty-four retrofits
- Jasmine Boulevard to Ranch Road/Hammock Road; twenty-three retrofits and one relocation
- Ranch Road/Hammock Road to SR 52; forty-seven retrofits and two new poles
- SR 52 to Beacon Woods Drive; twenty-two retrofits
- Beacon Woods Drive to Puffin Lane; fifty-two retrofits
This project is expected to finish in early 2020.
- There are no lane closures at this time.