This project was accepted on Friday, April 6, 2018.
The FDOT’s contractor, Cone & Graham, Inc. is installing interstate ramp/arterial signing and pavement markings at various locations on I-275, US 19 and SR 50 in Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando counties. Construction activities include:
- Installing route signage, directional signage, and advisory speed limit signs at entrance ramps and roadways near interstates ramps.
- Striping the roadway for turning movements onto interstate ramps.
- Marking the ends of raised medians with yellow reflective paint.
- Adding green arrow movements at traffic signals.
Locations of where work is taking place:
- US 19 at 110th Ave N, Roosevelt Blvd, Sunset Pt Rd
- I-275 at Pinellas Point Drive
- I-275 at US 19 N/54th Ave S/Pinellas Bayway
- I-275 at I-175
- I-275 at SR 595/5th Ave North
- I-275 at 22nd Ave N, 38th Ave N, 54th Ave N
- I-275 at SR 694/Gandy Blvd
- I-275 at SR 686/Roosevelt Blvd
- I-275 at SR 688/Ulmerton Rd/MLK Jr St
- I-275 at SR 687/4th St North
- I-175 at 4th St South, 6th St South, 9th St South
- I-375 at 5th St North and 9th St North
- US 19 at Drew Street
- There are no lane closures at this time.