This project was partially accepted on MAy 13, 2018.
The Florida Department of Transportation's contractor, Cone & Graham, Inc. is installing Guide Signs on I-75 and I-275 in Hillsborough County.
Guide Sign installation, replacement or relocation work is taking place on interstate roadways and ramps at various locations:
- SR 582 / Fowler Avenue) westbound at Riverhills Drive
- I-75 (southbound) at SR 582 / Fowler Avenue
- I-75 (northbound and southbound) at SR 56
- I-275 (northbound and southbound) at SR 582 / Fowler Avenue
- I-275 (northbound) at SR 56
In addition, directional arrow pavement markings installation work is taking place at various locations:
- I-275 (northbound) at Sligh Avenue
- I-75 (northbound and southbound) between SR 582 / Fowler Avenue and CR 582A / Fletcher Avenue
- I-75 (northbound) at CR 581 / Bruce B Downs Boulevard
The $431,963 project is expected to finish in the summer of 2018.
- There are no lane closures at this time.