The FDOT's contractor, Cone & Graham, is making improvements to guardrail throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties. Safety improvements include new installation and replacement of existing guardrail at the following locations:
- US 41 between Kracker Av and Ohio St; new installation along the southbound and northbound outside shoulder for 1556 feet.
- I-75 between north of US 92 and I-4; replacing the existing guardrail and extending along the southbound and northbound median for 450 feet.
- I-75 northbound on-ramp between south of the Sligh Ave overpass and Williams Rd; new installation along the outside shoulder for 1410 feet.
- I-275 between north of Bearss Ave and south of the I-75 Apex; new installation along the southbound median inside shoulder for 698 feet.
- I-275 between 54th Ave South and 24th Ave South; connecting to existing guardrail and extending along the southbound inside median should for 775 feet.
- US 98 between Seven Acres Dr and Carringer Rd; replacing existing guardrail and adding new guardrail along the southbound outside shoulder for 385 feet.
- There are no lane closures at this time.