THIS PROJECT WAS ACCEPTED ON SEPTEMBER 18, 2018.
This project involves making repairs along I-75 in Hillsborough and Pasco counties to the roadway slopes that were damaged due to Hurricane Irma.
Locations of slopes:
- I-75 southbound on-ramp from Selmon Expressway
- I-75 at SR 56
- I-75 medians south of Fletcher Avenue
- I-75 at Bruce B Downs Boulevard (northbound and southbound medians)
- I-75 northbound on-ramp at Selmon Expressway
Construction is scheduled to begin in August and finish in late 2018.
- There are no lane closures at this time.