|Limits||From Commercial Center Drive to US 301|
|Project Start||November 2018|
|Construction Cost||$11.7 million|
|Estimated Completion||Early 2021|
|Contractor||Russell Engineering, Inc.|
The Florida Department of Transportation's contractor, Russell Engineering, Inc. is repaving SR 674 (Sun City Center Blvd) between Commercial Center Drive and US 301 in Sun City Center.
Additional improvements include adding and extending turn lanes throughout this corridor and adding a five-foot sidewalk along the north side of the roadway.
Active construction activities include:
- Paving operations are ongoing along the westbound lanes between US 301 and Cypress Village Drive.
- Earthwork is ongoing for construction of turn-lane widening and extension on the south side of Sun City Center Boulevard at multiple locations.
- New highway lighting and traffic signals are being installed at multiple locations.
- Stormwater and underground utility activities are now complete.
This $11.7 million project is anticipated to finish in early 2021.
- There are no lane closures at this time.