Road Construction & Lane Closures Remain Suspended by FDOT in Tampa Bay area
Lane closures and work on road construction projects remain suspended following Hurricane Ian. All available lanes will remain open on the interstate and State Road system in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties. Some work will be permitted as needed for repairs and safety of the motoring public. Prior to the hurricane, the Department directed FDOT road and bridge contractors to temporarily suspend all operations on active construction projects; these suspensions will continue until further notice.
- Road Construction and Lane Closures Remain Suspended in the Tampa Bay Area
- Open: US 41 at Big Bend Bend (CR 672)
- Watrous Avenue west of Dale Mabry Highway Closed
- I-275 Northbound Ramp from Floribraska Avenue Closed
- 4th Street north of 119th Avenue Closed