Welcome to the Florida Department of Transportation
Tampa Bay Area • West Central Florida
Tampa Bay Service Area
US 19 Ramps to Gandy Boulevard Closing Nightly
Beginning Wednesday, April 5 and Thursday, April 6, the US 19 entrance ramps to Gandy Boulevard is closing nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., weather permitting. More...
Weekend Drainage Work Closing Henderson Boulevard at Dale Mabry Highway
Beginning at 7 p.m. Friday, March 31 through 7 a.m. Monday, April 3, the Florida Department of Transportation’s contractor, Gosalia Concrete Constructors, Inc., will close Henderson Boulevard to the west of Dale Mabry Highway (US 92) in South Tampa. More...
Scheduled lane closures for April 2 - 8, 2023 More...
- I-275 Northbound Ramp (Exit 47B) to Westbound Hillsborough Ave Closing Nightly
- US 19 Ramps to Gandy Boulevard Closing Nightly
- Weekend Drainage Work Closing Henderson Boulevard at Dale Mabry Highway
- Lane closures April 2 -8, 2023
- Southbound traffic to be detoured off I-275 at Roosevelt Boulevard Friday and Monday nights
- Lake Avenue Closing Nightly Under I-275 Next Week
- Eastbound SR 52 traffic shifted to new roadway in eastern Pasco County
- Lane closures March 26 - April 1, 2023
- US 19 Northbound Ramp from Frontage Road Closing March 16