Rescheduled: CSX Railroad Work Closing Florida Avenue at Polk Street
Beginning at 5 a.m., Monay, December 4, the Florida Department of Transportation will close Florida Avenue (US 41) at Polk Street in Downtown Tampa. Florida Avenue at Polk Street is expected to remain closed for seven days, weather permitting. More...
Bryan Dairy Road to be Closed Thursday night in US 19 Area
Detours will be set up for Bryan Dairy Road, 118th Avenue N, Southbound US 19 Frontage Road, and 110th Avenue N. More...
Groundbreaking held along US 41 in Inverness
Ceremonial shovels were in the ground and tossing dirt during a groundbreaking event to celebrate the start of a series of projects to improve safety and widen US 41 in Citrus County. Please click "more" for photos and project information. More...
Bridging the Tracks
A bridge for the Good Neighbor Trail is installed over railroad tracks in Brooksville on November 28th. More photos on the project page. More...
- 118th Avenue N / 49th Street N intersection to be closed Wednesday night
- Bryan Dairy Rd to be closed Thursday night between 66th St N. and Northbound US 19 Frontage Rd
- Northbound I-75 Motorists to Detour at SR 574 (Exit 260A) Tonight
- CSX Railroad Work Closing Florida Avenue at Polk Street Monday, December 4
- Lane closures December 3 - 9, 2023
- 24/7 lane closure scheduled for northbound US 41 in southern Pasco County