|Work Type||Highway lighting upgrades|
|Limits||US 92, US 41, SR 60 and SR 574|
FINAL ACCEPTED AND COMPLETED ON MARCH 16, 2020
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous intersections throughout Hillsborough County.
- US 92 between 56th Street in Tampa and Palmer Street in Plant City (21 intersections)
- US 41 between 131st Avenue in Tampa and County Line Road in Lutz (13 intersections)
- US 41 between Gulf City Road in Ruskin and Causeway Boulevard in Tampa (13 intersections)
- SR 60 at Lakewood Drive in Brandon
- SR 574 between I-4 in Tampa and Hewitt Street in Seffner (11 intersections)
- SR 574 between Mango Road in Seffner Avenue and Alexander Street in Plant City (8 intersections)
Nightly lane closures may occur from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
This project is expected to finish in late 2019.
- There are no lane closures at this time.