US 92, US 41, SR 580, SR 583, SR 582 Highway Lighting Upgrades in Hillsborough County 439829-4-52-01
|Work Type||Highway lighting upgrades|
|Limits||Varies by location|
PROJECT COMPLETED ON JANUARY 15, 2021
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous locations throughout Hillsborough County.
List of intersections:
- US 92/Gandy Boulevard - 3 intersections between Westshore Boulevard and Lois Avenue in Tampa
- US 92/Hillsborough Avenue - 6 intersections between Habana Avenue and Florida Avenue in Tampa
- US 41/50th Street - 8 intersections between the Selmon Expressway and Melburne Boulevard in Tampa
- SR 580/Busch Boulevard - 2 intersections at the ramps to I-275 in Tampa
- SR 580/ Hillsborough Avenue - 14 intersections between Race Track Road and Veterans Expressway in Tampa
- SR 583/56th Street - 8 intersections between River Hills Drive and Whiteway Drive in Temple Terrace
- SR 582/Fowler Avenue - 8 intersections between McKinley Drive and Morris Bridge Road in Tampa/Temple Terrace
Construction is expected to finish in the fall of 2020.
- There are no closures at this time.