This project is repaving Morris Bridge Road between Davis Road and Fletcher Avenue in Temple Terrace.
Other improvements include:
- adding a six-foot sidewalk along the west side of the road between Davis Road and Fowler Avenue
- widening the roadway between Fowler Avenue and Fletcher Avenue to provide five-foot paved shoulders on both sides of the road
- adding an eight-foot-wide shared-use path between Fisherman's Point and 127th Avenue
- eliminating the gaps in the existing sidewalk between 127th Avenue and Fletcher Avenue
Construction is expected to finish by late 2022.
Project numbers 439532-1 and 439532-2 were combined into a single construction contract. All updates for both project numbers will be posted on this page.
- There are no lane closures at this time.