All work associated with this project was completed on September 1, 2021.
This design-build project made safety improvements to the intersection of Dale Mabry Highway and Sunlake Boulevard in Lutz, Hillsborough County.
- installed a new traffic signal this intersection
- widened the existing northbound Dale Mabry Highway
- added a left-turn lane onto Sunlake Boulevard
- extended the right-turn lane from Sunlake Boulevard onto southbound Dale Mabry Highway to Geraci Road
- resurfaced and widened Sunlake Boulevard to accommodate two northbound lanes and two southbound lanes
- added pedestrian crosswalks, sidewalks, lighting, driveway reconstruction, signage and pavement markings
- There are no lane closures at this time.