This design-build project is making safety improvements to the intersection of Dale Mabry Highway and Sunlake Boulevard in Lutz, Hillsborough County.
- adding a new traffic signal this intersection
- widening of the existing northbound Dale Mabry Highway left-turn lane onto Sunlake Boulevard to dual left-turn lanes
- extending the right-turn lane from Sunlake Boulevard onto southbound Dale Mabry Highway to Geraci Road
- milling/resurfacing and widening of Sunlake Boulevard to accommodate two northbound lanes and two southbound lanes
- other improvements include: adding pedestrian crosswalks, sidewalks, lighting, driveway reconstruction, and all necessary signs and pavement markings
Construction is expected to finish in fall of 2021.
- There are no lane closures at this time.