FINAL ACCEPTED ON APRIL 25, 2019
The Florida Department of Transportation's contractor, Pepper Contracting Services, Inc. is repaving SR 60 (Adamo Drive) between Falkenburg Road and Lake Kathy Drive in Brandon.
Other improvements include:
- reconstructing the existing northbound I-75 off-ramp from asphalt to concrete for longer durability
- adding a second right turn lane onto Brandon Town Center Drive
- replacing traffic signals
- installing new sidewalks and pedestrian crossings
- and re-striping the roadway for bike lanes
Construction began May of 2017 and is expected to finish in late 2017.
This project has been combined with the widening of SR 60 between US 301 and Falkenburg Road (Project Number 405525-2-52-01) which has an estimated completion date of late 2018.
- There are no lane closures at this time.