|Work Type||Safety Enhancements and Pedestrian Improvements|
|Limits||From West Shore Boulevard to MacDill Ave|
|Project Start||Late 2021|
|Construction Cost||$4.8 million|
|Estimated Completion||Late 2022|
|Contractor||Blacktip Services Incorporated|
This project will make safety enhancements and pedestrian improvements to Kennedy Boulevard from West Shore Boulevard to the west of MacDill Avenue in Tampa.
Corridor improvements include:
- widening and repairing sidewalks
- upgrading highway lighting
- adjusting traffic signal timings
- closing some medians
- extending some turn lanes
Construction is to start in late 2021 and finish in late 2022.
- There are no lane closures at this time.