|Work Type||New sidewalks|
|Limits||from CR 486/Norvell Bryant Hwy to W. Lake Beverly Dr.|
|Project Start||November 2, 2021|
|Construction Cost||$2.2 million|
|Estimated Completion||Spring 2022|
|Contractor||Gosalia Concrete Constructors|
This project will add new 5 foot wide sidewalks near Forest Ridge Elementary School at the following locations;
- along the east side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from CR 486 to the Publix Entrance,
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from CR486 to Forest Ridge Elementary School,
- along the east side of Forest Ridge Blvd from Forest Ridge Elementary School to Honey Locust Drive,
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from Honey Locust Drive to W. Lake Beverly Dr.
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd from Roosevelt Blvd to Central Ridge LIbrary
- along the south side of West Lake Beverly Drive to the Beverly Hills Community Center
Construction is underway and is expected to be completed in the spring of 2022.
N. Forest Ridge Blvd. from CR486/Norvell Bryant Hwy. to W Lake Beverly Drive
Lane closures: Monday, January 24 through Friday, January 28 from 7 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.; 9:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; and 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.