|Work Type||New sidewalks|
|Limits||from CR 486/Norvell Bryant Hwy to W. Lake Beverly Dr.|
|Project Start||November 2, 2021|
|Construction Cost||$2.2 million|
|Estimated Completion||Spring 2022|
|Contractor||Gosalia Concrete Constructors|
All work has been completed and the project was final-accepted from the contractor on May 31, 2022.
This project added new 5 foot wide sidewalks near Forest Ridge Elementary School at the following locations;
- along the east side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from CR 486 to the Publix Entrance,
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from CR486 to Forest Ridge Elementary School,
- along the east side of Forest Ridge Blvd from Forest Ridge Elementary School to Honey Locust Drive,
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd. from Honey Locust Drive to W. Lake Beverly Dr.
- along the west side of Forest Ridge Blvd from Roosevelt Blvd to Central Ridge LIbrary
- along the south side of West Lake Beverly Drive to the Beverly Hills Community Center
- There are no lane closures at this time.