This project will install wrong way detection devices on interstate ramps in Hillsborough County and Pinellas County.
Devices will be installed at the following locations;
- I-4 Eastbound at Exit 3 (Columbus Dr. and US 41/ 50th St.)
- I-75 southbound at Exit 265 (Fowler Ave)
- I-75 northbound at Exit 265 (Fowler Ave)
- I-175 at Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd S and 6th St. S.
- I-275 at Exit 16 (Sunshine Skyway Lane S.,
- I-275 at Exit 17 (Pinellas Bayway and 54th Ave. S)
- I-275 at Exit 18 (26th Ave. S)
- I-275 at Exit 21 (28th Ave. S)
- I-275 at Exit 23B (5th Ave. N)
- I-275 southbound at Exit 41A (US 92/Dale Mabry Hwy)
- I-275 northbound at Exit 44 (Ashley Dr. and Scott St)
- I-275 northbound at Exit 49 (Bird St)
- I-275 southbound at Exit 50 (Busch Blvd)
- I-375 at 8th St. N.
Construction is anticipated to begin in the summer of 2021 and be complete in the Spring of 2022.
- There are no lane closures at this time.