FDOT is committed to enhancing the safety and mobility of our residents and visitors with Complete Streets initiatives.
This Complete Streets project in Dunedin includes:
• Lane reduction from four to two lanes between Alt 19/ Broadway and Oak Street
• Roundabouts at Douglas Avenue and Highland Avenue
• 10-foot-wide concrete sidewalks connecting to the Pinellas Trail
• On-street parking/bus bays and bicycle lanes
• Adding a permanent pedestrian crossing signal at the Pinellas Trail
• New mast arm signal Bass Boulevard/Main Street
• Decorative street lighting
• Raised median (landscaping opportunity)
Construction is currently anticipated to begin in 2024.
For additional information on this FDOT/Dunedin partnership and Complete Streets safety initiative, please visit:
A Public Meeting was held on June 27, 2023, at Dunedin City Hall and virtually. To view the display exhibits and presentation shown at the meeting, please see the links below in the Project Files section.
- There are no closures at this time.