Alt US 19, SR 687, SR 699, SR 688, SR 60, SR 586, SR 580 Highway Lighting Upgrades in Pinellas County 439829-5-52-01
|Work Type||Highway Lighting Upgrades|
|Limits||Varies by location|
FINAL ACCEPTED ON TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2020
This project will upgrade the highway lighting at numerous intersections throughout Pinellas County.
List of intersections:
- Alt. US 19 (3 intersections) between 8th Street North and 16th Street North in St. Petersburg
- SR 687 (17 intersections) between 4th Avenue South and Brighton Bay in St. Petersburg
- SR 699 (11 intersections) between Pinellas Bayway in St. Pete Beach and 117th Avenue in Treasure Island
- SR 688 (22 intersections) between Hamlin Boulevard in Largo and Feather Sound Drive in St. Petersburg
- SR 60 (4 intersections) between US 19 and Hampton Road in Clearwater
- SR 586 (10 intersections) between Alt 19/Bayshore in Dunedin and Tampa Road in Oldsmar
- SR 580 (15 intersections) between Patricia Avenue in Dunedin and McMullen Booth Road in Palm Harbor
Construction is expected to finish in the summer of 2020.
- There are no closures at this time.