|Work Type||New Highway lighting|
|Project Start||January 2021|
This project is installing street lighting at various intersections throughout Pinellas County.
Upon completion, this will increase the visibility of pedestrians within the crosswalks at these signalized intersections:
- 5th Avenue North at 19th Street North, 20th Street North and Tyrone Boulevard
- Tyrone Boulevard at 9th Avenue North, 22nd Avenue North, 66th Street North, 68th Street North, 80th Street North/38th Avenue North
- Bay Pines Boulevard at 100th Way
- 4th Avenue North at 4th Street North
- East Bay Drive at northbound US 19 Frontage Road and southbound US 19 Frontage Road
- Roosevelt Boulevard at Dodge Street, 62nd Street North, 58th Street North, Lake Carillon Drive/28th Street North, 16th Court North/16th Street North, Dr. MLK Jr. Street/9th Street North, Gandy Boulevard
- 4th Street North at Gandy Boulevard South Frontage, Gandy Boulevard North Frontage, 3rd Avenue North, 2nd Avenue North, 1st Avenue North, 1st Avenue South, 2nd Avenue South, 4th Avenue South
- Ulmerton Road at Wilcox Road
- US 19 Frontage Road (southbound) at Whitney Road, 66th Street North, 126th Avenue North
- US 19 Frontage Road (northbound) at Whitney Road, and 126th Avenue North
- 66th Street North at 118th Avenue North
- There are no lane closures at this time.