|Work Type||New Highway lighting|
|Project Start||Fall 2020|
|Estimated Completion||Summer 2021|
This project will install street lighting at various intersections in Pinellas County. This will increase the visibility of pedestrians within the crosswalks at these signalized intersections.
- 5th Ave N. at 19th St. N, 20th St. N. Tyrone Blvd,
- Tyrone Blvd at 9th Ave. N, 22nd Ave N., 66th St. N, 68th St. N, 80th St. N./ 38th Ave. N.
- Bay Pines Blvd at 100th Way
- 4th Ave. N at 4th St. N
- East Bay Dr. at NB US 19 Frontage Rd and SB US 19 Frontage Rd.
- Roosevelt Blvd. at Dodge St., 62nd St. N, 58th St. N, Lake Carillon Dr./28th St. N, 16th Ct. N, /16th St. N., Dr. MLK Jr. St/ 9th St. N, Gandy Blvd
- 4th St. N at Gandy Blvd. S Frontage, Gandy Blvd N. Frontage, 3rd Ave. N., 2nd Ave. N, 1st Ave. N, 1st Ave S, 2nd Ave. S, 4th Ave. S.
- Ulmerton Road at Wilcox Rd.
- US 19 SB Frontage Rd at Whitney Rd, 66th St. N, 126th Ave. N,
- US 19 NB Frontage Rd at Whitney Rd, and 126th Ave. N.
- 66th St. N at 118th Ave. N
Construction is anticipated to begin in the fall of 2020 and be complete in the summer of 2021.
- There are no lane closures at this time.