Corridor Lighting Improvements in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, and Hernando counties 439829-9-52-01
|Work Type||Safety Improvements|
All construction activities associated with this project were completed on Friday, May 13, 2022.
This project upgraded corridor lighting by retrofitting existing fixtures with LED lights at various locations throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando counties.
- US 92 (Hillsborough Avenue) from Dale Mabry Highway to I-275
- US 301 from Balm Road to south of Lake St. Charles Boulevard and from south of Crescent Park Drive to Broadway Avenue
- SR 60 from Falkenburg Road to Rolling Hills Boulevard
- SR 674 (College Avenue) from US 41 to 30th Street S.E.
- SR 54 (Wesley Chapel Boulevard) from Bruce B. Downs Boulevard to Curley Road
- SR 50 (Cortez Blvd) from Medical Center Drive to Grove Road
- US 19 from County Line Road to SR 50 (Cortez Boulevard)
- Alt. US 19 from Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to Dodecanese Boulevard
- SR 686 (Roosevelt Boulevard) from Ulmerton Road to Gandy Boulevard
Construction activities were expected to finish in the fall of 2022.
- There are no closures at this time.