|Work Type||Safety Improvements|
|Project Start||July 15, 2021|
|Construction Cost||$1.9 million|
|Estimated Completion||Fall 2022|
|Contractor||Highway Safety Devices|
This project is upgrading corridor lighting by retrofitting existing fixtures with LED lights at various locations throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando counties.
Roadways included are:
- US 92 (Hillsborough Avenue) from Dale Mabry Highway to I-275
- US 301 from Balm Road to south of Lake St. Charles Boulevard and from south of Crescent Park Drive to Broadway Avenue
- SR 60 from Falkenburg Road to Rolling Hills Boulevard
- SR 674 (College Avenue) from US 41 to 30th Street S.E.
- SR 54 (Wesley Chapel Boulevard) from Bruce B. Downs Boulevard to Curley Road
- SR 50 (Cortez Blvd) from Medical Center Drive to Grove Road
- US 19 from County Line Road to SR 50 (Cortez Boulevard)
- Alt. US 19 from Martin Luther King Jr. Drive to Dodecanese Boulevard
- SR 686 (Roosevelt Boulevard) from Ulmerton Road to Gandy Boulevard
Construction activities are expected to finish in the fall of 2022.
- There are no lane closures at this time.