The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) wants to hear from you! Join us for the East Tampa Transportation Talks separate corridor community meetings:
40th Street and Nebraska Avenue on Wednesday, November 29th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard on Tuesday, December 5th from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Hillsborough Avenue on Thursday, December 7th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Each corridor specific meeting will have the same concept. During these meetings, there will be breakout sessions around the room to review the recommended corridor solutions that were developed from feedback received during the previous East Tampa Transportation Talks. The proposed solutions will be presented with supporting data to receive community feedback.
East Tampa Transportation Talks is a community outreach process that is not associated with any particular project. This process will consist of multiple community meetings paired with feasibility studies by the FDOT to provide opportunities for the East Tampa community to share experiences/provide feedback on specific areas.
- Hillsborough Avenue from I-275 to 56th Street (3.5 miles)
- Nebraska Avenue from I-4 to Hillsborough Avenue (2.1 miles)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd from I-275 to 40th Street (2.4 miles)
- 40th Street from I-4 to Hillsborough Avenue (2.1 miles)
- There are no closures at this time.